La Halle: Organisation of the contest “T-shirt by me”
- Professional or beginner fashion designers create a t-shirt in the theme of lace and fluorescent colours
- The participants upload photos of their designs on a dedicated Facebook App created by our team
- La Halle followers then vote through the Facebook app to select the best designs.
- The La Halle panel of experts choose a winner from the finalists selected by the public.
- The winner receives a €1500 voucher for La Halle’s brand and their winning T-shirt design is sold in La Halle outlets and boutiques.
- During the operation, a partnership with a French fashion blogger Fringe&Frange was established.
- The blogger became the competition supervisor and inspired participants with a DIY YouTube video.
- More than 17,000 new fans and followers generated on Facebook during the competition
- Numerous shares on social media
- Over 90 different T-shirt designs uploaded on the Facebook app by the end of the contest
- Over 4000 votes calculated
- More than 3 million number of mentions with sponsored posts.